[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Tonight’s Christmas party to be rescheduled

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:02:02 UTC 2018

Good morning,
Due to our recent inclement weather it has been decided to reschedule our annual Christmas party. We will not be meeting tonight at the Capital Ale House. We will let you know when an alternate time and date has been arranged. Please stay safe and warm. If you know someone who was planning to attend the party but does not get emails from our list please let them know about tonight cancellation.

Thank you,
Domonique

Sent from my iPhone