[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] FW: Christmas party rescheduled due to inclement weather

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:15:53 UTC 2018

See the message from Domonique below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Domonique Lawless [mailto:dlawless86 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 12:36 PM
To: markwroane at gmail.com
Subject: Christmas party rescheduled due to inclement weather

Good morning,
Due to our recent inclement weather it has been decided to reschedule our
annual Christmas party. We will not be meeting tonight at the Capital Ale
House. We will let you know when an alternate time and date has been
arranged. Please stay safe and warm. If you know someone who was planning to
attend the party but does not get emails from our list please let them know
about tonight cancellation.

Thank you,
Domonique

Sent from my iPhone