[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] January 7 - New holiday party date

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:16:03 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Federation Family,

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! I am writing to let you know that we have rescheduled our holiday party. Please help us ring in the New Year at the Capital Ale House on January 7 from 6 to 8 PM.

If you were going to participate in the white elephant gift exchange, please bring your wrapped gift. We still plan on playing the gift exchange game. Who doesn’t love presents in January? We will also be having a 50-50 raffle.

The address for the Capital Ale House is 623 E. Main St. Richmond Virginia, 23219

We look forward to seeing you there!

Happy New Year!
Domonique Lawless

Sent from my iPhone