[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Seminar and other Chapter Information

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:46:16 UTC 2019

Dear NFB Chapter Family,

I hope you are all well and staying as warm as possible. First, I had a
great night on Monday at our Holiday party. Thank you Gerald and Alicia for
all you did to plan that event. Thank you also to those who were able to
join us. For those unable to make the dinner, you were greatly missed.

My second reason for writing is that Richmond Seminar is fast approaching.
The NFBV quarterly board meeting will be held on Monday, January 21, 2019.
For those of you who have not been to Richmond Seminar, it is at this board
meeting where we learn about the topics we will be discussing with our
representatives. On the morning of Tuesday, January 22, we will be at the
General Assembly meeting with our legislators. If you would like to
participate in Richmond Seminar on Tuesday, January 22, please privately
email me your name and physical address. We typically go in groups so even
if you do not wish to speak, your presence has a positive impact on our
politicians.

I also wanted to let you know that although many will be at Washington
Seminar, we will still be having our monthly Chapter meeting from 6:30-8:30
PM on Monday, January 28th. I look forward to seeing you in the
Administrative Activities building at that time!

If you have any questions regarding Richmond Seminar, our chapter meeting,
or the upcoming Washington Seminar, you may reach me at 615-904-4225 or
dlawless86 at gmail.com

Best Wishes,

Domonique Lawless,

President,

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia, Richmond Chapter

Dlawless86 at gmail.com

615-904-4225