[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Richmond Chapter at Washington Seminar

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:13:41 UTC 2019

Good Morning chapter family,

If you are planning to attend Washington Seminar, please send me an email
no later than Friday, January 18, 2019. In the past, our chapter has been
able to offer financial assistance to all members attending to defray the
cost of transportation and lodging. This was in the amount of $100. This
year, the chapter is able to award $150 to members who are able to attend.
If you are able to attend, please email me by 1/18/19 so I can make note of
your name for record keeping purposes.

Thank you,
Domonique Lawless