[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] 9th annual "Walk with the Blind" this Saturday, October 12, 2019

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:16:16 UTC 2019

Good morning all,

Our 9th annual "Walk with the Blind" is coming up this Saturday, October 12,
2019 at 10:00 in the Kroger parking lot located at 3507 West Cary Street
(right behind Montana Gold).

As usual, the merchants have provided some terrific gifts but, you need to
be present to have a chance in winning one.

We look forward to seeing all of you there.  Any donations that you have
raised may be turned in at the walk or in the next few weeks.

See you there.