[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Chapter notes for state convention

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 00:52:53 UTC 2019

Good evening Richmond chapter family!

Happy Wednesday! I have a couple of notes regarding state convention. This may be a long email but stay with me! Also, please pass the word along to anyone who may not have email.

There will be a bus going to the hotel on Thursday, October 31 and a bus leaving the hotel on Sunday, November 3. The bus will be making brief stops in Richmond to pick up and drop off passengers on the appropriate day. The cost to ride the bus round trip is $80 or $40 each way. All sales are final. If interested, please contact John Halverson before October 27 at 703-379-1141, 703-867-6400, or jwh100 at outlook.com.
One of this year‘s convention guests is Richmond chapter past president, Jennifer Kennedy. Jennifer will be joining us as the newly appointed director of BLIND Inc. in Minnesota. For those of you who will be at convention this year, let us give our longtime friend and Federation leader an RVA welcome!
This year, as in years past we will be having our action auction. If you would like to donate an item, please reach out to Jackie Brown at 703-300-5869.
Don’t forget that we will be selling our Apple watch raffle tickets and Virginia diner peanuts in Portsmith.
I am looking forward to seeing you for an excellent convention weekend! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me at 615–904–4225 or email me At dlawless86 at gmail.com.

Have a great evening,

Domonique