[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] Walk with the blind

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 22:58:35 UTC 2021

Good evening Federation family!
 On Saturday, October 9, the national Federation of the blind of Virginia, Richmond chapter will be holding our annual walk with the blind. This year, like in years past, we will spend time in Cary town where we will have the opportunity to explore the neighborhood, shop, dine out,  and spend the day living the lives we want.

This year, in lieu of door prizes we will visit the businesses and restaurants that have given us prizes in the past so that we can thank them and show them support.

Please see the details for the walk below. If you have any questions, please call or text me at 615–9 04–4225. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

NFBV Richmond chapter annual walk with the blind
Time: we will start at 10 AM so please arrive A few minutes early to meet up.
Where: 3507 w. Cary Street Richmond, VA, 23221

Sincerely,
Domonique Lawless