[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] October meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:32:51 UTC 2021

Good evening Federation family!
I just wanted to send a friendly reminder that our October meeting will be held tomorrow, October 18, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. We will be meeting via zoom.  Please see the call in information below.

This month, among other things, we will be discussing our upcoming annual elections. This is a friendly reminder that only active members current on their dues are eligible to vote. If you are not certain whether or not you are current on your dues, please reach out to our treasurer. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Topic: Richmond Dominique
Time: Oct 18, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345
Passcode: 20201940
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,8297256345# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US