[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] May 12th Chapter Outing

Jimmy Morris jimorris0116 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:28:45 UTC 2022

Hello Richmond chapter,

are you ready for an exciting evening of chatting with old friends?  Well,
if so, please join us on Thursday, May 12th, 2022, at Baker's crust located
at 3553 West Cary St.  I have already made reservations for 15 people from 5
PM to 7:30 PM. IF you are planning on attending, please  email me  at
chimere.roberts at gmail.com <mailto:chimere.roberts at gmail.com>  or calling me
at    804-573-7243.  Please RSVP by May 10th, 2022.  .  I am looking forward
to seeing you all there!

Hello Richmond chapter,

are you ready for an exciting evening of chatting with old friends?  Well,
if so, please join us on Thursday, May 12th, 2022, at Baker's crust located
at 3553 West Cary St.  Reservations have been made for 15 people from 5 PM
to 7:30 PM. Please RSVP me by email:  chimere.roberts at gmail.com
<mailto:chimere.roberts at gmail.com>  or call:  804-573-7243 by May 10th,
2022.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

Chimere