[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] May meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:59:56 UTC 2022

Good morning NFB family,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your weekend. I just wanted to send out a reminder that this months meeting will take place on Monday, May 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. We will be meeting in the assembly room at the Virginia rehabilitation center for the blind and vision impaired. That address is 401 Azalea Ave., Richmond, VA 23227. The link for the meeting is below however; you’re strongly encouraged to come in person.

I look forward to meeting  with you tomorrow.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345
Passcode: 20201940
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,8297256345# US (Washington DC)

sincerely,
Domonique

Sent from my iPhone