[NFBV-Seniors] NFB-seniors Conference Call for April - Live the Life You Want

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 16:54:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Below is an announcement concerning the National Senior Division monthly
conference call on April    13 at 4:00.

Meeting Topic: "Live The Life You Want:  Be A Senior In Charge of Your
Destiny." .

See below.

Nancy Yeager
NFBV Senior Division
(703) 283-2524

Announcement--NFB SENIOR DIVISION SECOND 2017 CONFERENCE CALL

April 13th, this coming Thursday!

Topic: Live The Life You Want: Be A Senior In Charge of Your Destiny-
Moderated by Diane McGeorge and Duncan Larsen

Information on calling:

Times:

4:00 Eastern time

3:00 Central Time

2:00 Mountain Time

1:00 Pacific Time

Numbers to join in:

To dial into the call: 712 432-1500

access code: 759633 followed by the pound key

Note: We ask as a courtesy to others and, for you also to hear the call more
clearly - after joining the call put yourself in mute mode by pressing star
6. You will be able to hear everyone on the call but we will not hear any
extra noise from your location such as your clock chiming, dog barking, or
rattling of dishes. When you wish to participate, simply press star 6 again,
and you will unmute yourself and be able to enter into the conversation.
Please re-mute after you have finished your comments.

We hope you will join us on any or all of these conference calls. Please

tell your friends and fellow seniors so they can join as well.

National Senior division President- Ruth Sager