[NFBV-Seniors] Senior Division Board Meeting

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 19:02:09 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

The NFB Senior Division will hold its first Board meeting on Sunday,
February 12 at 7:00 pm.  Our agenda item is to identify conference call
meeting topics for the next several months.  Call-in information is below:

Dial in number:  (712) 432-1500

Access Code:  830676 pound.

Please note:  this board meeting does not replace our regular monthly
conference call in February.

  The February call is scheduled for:  Wednesday, February 22 at 7:00 pm.

If you have topic ideas and are unable to attend Sunday's board meeting,
contact me at:  (703) 283-2524 or nancyyeager542 at comcast.net

Nancy Yeager