[NFBV-Seniors] peapod ordering by phone

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 21:12:14 UTC 2017

Peapod, an on-line national grocery store has a subsidiary, Telegrocers.
With Telegrocers, you can phone in your peapod orders instead of ordering
on-line or through the Peapod App.

Telegrocers information appears below and is attached.

Nancy Yeager

President,

NFBV Senior Division

Telegrocers

YOUR SOURCE FOR PHONE ORDER GROCERIES

Get your list in order. Categorize items best you can. Don't worry; we will
help you with that on your first order.

Minimum order is $60. Save your invoices from your delivered orders as a
guide to categorizing your next order.  This will help you with the ordering
process. We like to keep the ordering process at 30 minutes or less, but we
understand it may take a few times to get comfortable with the process.

Have your Credit Card or Debit Card.  We will need it with your first order
or any time there is a change.  We do not accept cash or checks.  If you do
not have a debit card or credit card, we suggest talking with your bank or
getting a prepaid debit card.

Get Your Delivery. Have an idea of when you want your delivery. Deliveries
are normally the next day and have a time frame of two (2) hours, i.e., 6:00
am to 8:00 am.  We suggest two (2) Days before you really need it and four
(4) if it's a holiday week or there are impending weather issues as delivery
times can fill up very quickly.

Make the Call.  1-888-902-7467. Don't worry, it's easy. We will help you
through the ordering process.

Our hours are Monday through Friday, 11 am to 5 pm CST or 12 noon to 6 pm
EST.

TELEGROCERS PRICING per order as of August 1st 2016:

If your order is:  $60 to $100, the fee is $7.95

$100 to $200, the fee is $10.95

$200 to $300, the fee is $12.95

$300 to $400, the fee is $15.00

$400 to $500, the fee is $20.00

$500 to $600, The fee is $25.00

PLEASE NOTE: The grocery delivery company has a delivery fee also. Please
call Telegrocers for delivery pricing in your area.

Please note that, at this time, once an order has Been placed, we CANNOT go
back and add

To the order.

In Illinois: 1-847-726-1481 (if you live in Illinois please use our Illinois
number)

Toll Free:  1-888-902-SHOP (7467)

OUR MISSION:  We are here to help anyone that needs their groceries
delivered.  If you don't have a computer, are a disabled, senior citizen or
just don't have time to shop.  We

Provide a real person that cares about your needs. Our goal is to help ease
the frustration of today's worries.

Rev.7/17/2016

Category's as used by PeapodT

Please use this as a guide to making your list as this is the order in

Which it appears to TelegrocersT when placing an order

.Produce

.Meat & Seafood

.Deli

.Dairy

.Frozen

.Beverages

.Bread and Bake Shop

.Cereal & Breakfast

.Snacks Cookies & Candy

.Grains, Pasta & Side Dishes

.Soups &Canned Goods

.Baking & Cooking Needs

.Condiments ,Oils &Dressings

.Sauces, Spices & Seasonings

.Baby & Childcare

.Pet Store

.Laundry, Paper & Cleaning

.Health & Beauty

.Office, Home & Garden

.Alcoholic Beverages (not available at all locations)

Rev.7/17/2016