[NFBV-Seniors] Senior Division February Monthly Conference Call Corrected Date

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 23:50:46 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone,

This replaces the email of earlier today. .  As some of you have noticed,
the conference call date was incorrect.

Please join fellow seniors for our next conference call meeting:

Date and Time: Wednesday, February 22, 7:00 pm.

Call-in numbers:

Dial-in:  712-432-1500; Access Code:  830676 pound;

Topic:  Discussion - Strategies and techniques to Live the Lives we want as
Seniors.

Complete household chores;

Handle paperwork;

Remain active in our community; and

Live happy and fulfilling lives."

We want to hear from you to make this discussion informative and meaningful
to as many members as possible. Please send your thoughts to:
nancyyeager542 at comcast.net, no later than Tuesday evening, February 21.  As
fellow seniors We can share tips and tricks and learn from each other.

Nancy Yeager

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524