[NFBV-Seniors] Senior Division February Monthly Conference Call

Nancy Yeager nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 17:39:43 UTC 2017

Please join fellow seniors for our next monthly conference call meeting:

Date and Time: February 23, 7:00 pm.

Call-in numbers:

Dial-in:  712-432-1500; Access Code:  830676 pound;

Topic:  Discussion - Strategies and techniques to Live the Lives we want as
Seniors. For example,

Completing household chores;

Handling paperwork;

Remaining (or Becoming) active in our community; and

Living happy and fulfilling lives.

We want to hear from you so that this discussion will be as informative and
meaningful to as many members as possible. Please send your concerns to:
nancyyeager542 at comcast.net, no later than Tuesday evening, February 22.  As
fellow seniors We can share tips and tricks and learn from each other.

Nancy Yeager

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524