[NFBV-Seniors] Senior Division November Conference Call

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 24 22:35:42 UTC 2018

We will hold the next Senior Division conference call this Wednesday,
November 28, at 7:00 pm.  Call-in numbers are below:

Phone:  (605) 472-5481

Access Code: 304571 pound

Our topic, requested by Division members, is "Senior Living Options,"
presented by:

Charlie Brown, member, NFBV Seniors Division  as well as a member of local
and state-wide disability-related Boards; and

Dianne McGeorge, Treasurer, NFB of Colorado Seniors Division and former
Director, Colorado Center for the Blind.

We ask everyone on the call, accept our presenters, to mute your phones by
pressing *6.  At the end of their presentations, both Charlie and Dianne
will take questions.  If you want to ask one, unmute your phone by pressing
*6 again and give your name.  Please mute your phone again once your
question has been answered.

This call will be informative and interesting.  Hope you can join us.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>