[NFBV-Seniors] NFBV Seniors Division January Conference Call

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 20:20:36 UTC 2019

We will hold the next Senior Division conference call tomorrow evening,
January 23, at 7:00 pm.  Call-in numbers are below:

Phone:  (605) 472-5481

Access Code: 304571 pound

Our topic is:  Healthy Brain, Healthy Body.  The presenter is Nancy quarles
from the Alzheimer's Foundation.  Attached and below is a flyer on our
topic.

We hope you will join us both for yourself and for others you know and care
about.  The discussion is not about Alzheimer's.  It's about keeping our
brains and bodies healthy as we age.

During the presentation, please mute your phone by pressing *6 so that all
callers are able to hear.  When Ms. Quarles finishes, we will have time for
questions.

If you want to ask one, just unmute your phone by pressing *6 again and give
your name.  Please mute again once you finish asking your question.

Nancy Yeager, President,

NFBV Senior Division

(703) 283-2524

Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>

Attachment

an education program by the Alzheimer's association

For centuries, we've known that the health of

the brain and the body are connected. But now,

science is able to provide insights into how to

make lifestyle choices that may help you keep

your brain and body healthy as you age.

Join us to learn about research in the areas of

diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity

and social engagement, and use hands-on tools

to help you incorporate these recommendations

into a plan for healthy aging.

tips from the latest research

healthy living for your

brain and body

. Learn what research tells us about healthy

aging and the influence of:

. Diet and nutrition.

. Physical health and exercise.

. Cognitive stimulation.

. Social interaction.

. Hear from experts and people of all ages

who share what they have learned about

healthy aging.

. Develop a plan for incorporating healthy

habits into your life to optimize your

physical and cognitive health as you age.

The Healthy Living for Your Brain and

Body: Tips from the Latest Research

workshop is perfect for:

. Community presentations.

. Employee wellness presentations in

corporate settings.

. Support group programming.

. And more!

For more information about Healthy Living

for Your Brain and Body: Tips from the

Latest Research, contact the Alzheimer's

Association at info at alz.org or 800.272.3900.

The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary

health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and

research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's

disease through the advancement of research;

to provide and enhance care and support for all

affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia

through the promotion of brain health.

Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's R.

C 2015 Alzheimer's Association. All rights reserved.