[NFBV-Seniors] FW: [NFB-Seniors] 5th Conference Call Coming Up - July 2nd - Great Place To Buy Or Sell Used Blindness Equipment

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 25 20:47:17 UTC 2019

Attached is an announcement about the 5th NFB National Senior conference
call on July2.  The topic is " purchase and sale of used blindness
equipment.

To join the call:

Date: Tuesday, July 2

Time: 4:00 Eastern, 3:00 Central, 2:00 Mountain, 1:00 Pacific

Phone Number: 1-515 603-3166

Access Code 759633 pound

Nancy Yeager
President NFB Virginia Senior Division