[NFBV-Seniors] FW: Reminder: 2020 Convention closes on June 15

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 18:28:09 UTC 2020

Please register for the NFB 2020 convention.  It's free and you don't even
have to leave your home.

NFB Members are requested and non-members are invited to register at no cost
in order to get access to exclusive offers, convention announcements, door
prizes, and other exciting content.

Convention dates are:  Tuesday, July 14 through Saturday, July 18, 2020.
The deadline for registration is June 15.  To register on-line, go to:
Convention Registration

If you want assistance with registration:  please send the following
information to:  Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
<mailto:Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net> , no later than June 13.  This will give
us time to register you by the June 15 deadline.

In order to register you, we will need the following information:

Registrant first name;

registrant last name;

registrant email;

registrant Address;

registrant Phone:  (Cell number, if you have one; otherwise home number is
okay.

Can we send texts to this phone number (yes or no;

Nancy Yeager, President

NFBV Seniors Division

(703-812-0953.