[NFBV-Seniors] Senior Division Meeting Reminder Wednesday Nov. 25, 7:00 pm

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 00:58:02 UTC 2020

Dear Virginia Seniors,

This is a reminder that we are holding a very brief Seniors Division meeting
this Wednesday, November 25 at 7:00 pm.  The only item on the agenda is to
elect officers for the 2021 and 2022 calendar years.  If everyone arrives by
7:00  we should finish within 20 minutes.

If you plan to attend the meeting and have not let me know, please call me
as soon as possible:  (703) 283-2524.

While we welcome seniors  from other affiliates, only Virginia seniors  are
eligible to vote in this election.

Nancy Yeager

President,  Seniors Division

NFB of Virginia