[NFBV-Seniors] Invitation to join Maryland Senior Division May Conference call

Patricia Droppers pdroppers at ljpete.com
Sun May 14 01:54:22 UTC 2023

Please see below if you're interested in acquiring more tips for independent travel.

Patty Droppers,

Virginia Seniors Division President

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!

Nonvisual Tips for Successful Travel

Presented by

National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Maryland Senior Division

Please come join our conversation to explore the nuts and bolts of traveling as a blind person. Learn how to manage different modes of transportation and how to orient yourself in unfamiliar environments. We will share tips for individuals with various levels of changing vision.

When: May 17, 2023 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM ET

Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083 All are welcome!

For more information about

this event or the NFB of Maryland Senior Division please contact Marguerite Woods

(443) 271-1668

<mailto:mwoods719 at gmail.com> mwoods719 at gmail.com<mailto:mwoods719 at gmail.com>