[NFBV-Seniors] May 24th Division Meeting

Patricia Droppers pdroppers at ljpete.com
Fri May 19 02:34:05 UTC 2023

Good evening!

Our division meeting will be Wednesday, May 24, at 7:00 p.m. This month, 64-Ounce Games will tell us about what exciting things are available, and maybe about some new things that are coming. Are you game? Our Zoom link will be below. But here's something else about fun you might be interested in:

>From Judy Sanders, from our National Seniors Division:

Hello, all!

Everyone is welcome to our final senior conversation for 2023.

Meet Joyce Kane from Connecticut who is the creator of our Krafters Division. She is truly a person who has not let blindness hold her back. She will share her many talents that include making scarves and teaching others her various skills.

She will also introduce us to the variety of classes that the division offers.

You can access the event through our Free Conference call. See below!

WHEN: Tuesday, May 23

4 p.m. Eastern daylight time

For those with unlimited access to long distance calls there is no charge.

Here is the number:

716-427-1410

Here is our Virginia Zoom information:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09