[NFBV-Winchester] Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:10:13 UTC 2020

Santa and his elves working hard. Just a friendly reminder to join us Wednesday, December 16 at 7 PM for our holiday virtual party. Bring your best cookies and hot beverage.
There will be no official meeting, just enjoying our time together as the Federation family.
From what I understand there may be lots and lots of snow. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Telephone dial-in and meeting ID
301 715 8592
Meeting ID
8297256345

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want