[NFBV-Winchester] Shirley Guess scholarship interview call

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:34:11 UTC 2020

All members and board,
As discussed in our last meeting, we will be having a telephone meeting with Lily Doyle who is in 10th grade and attending Sherando high school in Stephens city.
She will be interviewed regarding the Shirley guest scholarship that the chapter has created.
I've listed the link and dial in with the meeting ID. We use the same for our chapter meetings.
I will be sending out a reminder closer to the time. It is very important that we be on the call.
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

Telephone number
301 715 8592
Meeting ID