[NFBV-Winchester] Reminder for Wednesday call Shirley Guess scholarship

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:45:21 UTC 2020

Hello board members and members,
Please don't forget to call in at 1 PM on Wednesday, December 2 as we will be talking to Lily Doyle regarding the Shirley Guess scholarship.
We are using the Virginia zoom as we do for our chapter meetings.
The dial-in number and meeting ID is listed below.
1 (301) 715-8592 Meeting ID: 829 725 6345# If needed the password is 20201940

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080