[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: Harriett audio described Access Virginia

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 10:44:02 UTC 2021

Members,
I thought you may be interested in the below. It's evening, Friday, April 16. Please join if you can. Audio description provided.

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want

Begin forwarded message: