[NFBV-Winchester] Chapter meeting agenda for Wednesday, April 21

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:54:46 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members,
Below you will find the zoom link information and the telephone, meeting ID for our upcoming meeting this Wednesday, April 21 at 7 PM.
The meeting agenda is below.

Call to order

NFB pledge

Introduction of members and attendees and icebreaker

Secretaries report for March

Treasures report
SilverBell

State affiliate board meeting, Saturday, May 1 10 AM to 1 PM

Over view of funds being given. To the different funds

Park Bench, Amy Barnes site visit

Feedback on going back two in person meetings

Registration national convention

Any other items

Adjourn

Next meeting May
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

301-715-8592

Meeting ID
829-725-6345

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want