[NFBV-Winchester] Let's come together for the holiday season

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:31:45 UTC 2021

Everyone,
Holiday seasons! Next Saturday, December 18 at 10 AM at Sollenberger we will hold our traditional holiday cookie exchange.
Please bring something to share an exchange with everybody. Please bring your own drink.
I look forward to being with all of you! See you next Saturday.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter