[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Spread the Word: Silver BELLS Has Arrived!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:01:24 UTC 2021

Chapter members and friends,
Passing this along for those who are interested for 55 and over with vision lost. There's no cost to attend and we encourage you to sign up or please pass on this information.
Remember that Sandy Halverson will be at our January meeting to discuss the programming in detail.
Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Begin forwarded message: