[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Presidential Release Live presidential release this evening at 8 PM

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:58:22 UTC 2021

Below you will find the information regarding the light presidential release happening this evening Monday, January 4 at 8 PM.
I encourage everybody to listen in. Have a great day!

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want

Begin forwarded message: