[NFBV-Winchester] NFBV Winchester Chapter Membership Dues

Jim Walker jwalker3965 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:45:51 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!
Happy new year to you all! Just a quick reminder that Winchester Chapter of
the NFBV membership dues for the new 2021 year can be made now!! 😊

Chapter dues are $5. Only dues paying members have the privileges of
voting, holding office, and membership to our state affiliate, the NFB of
Virginia.

You may pay dues via Paypal by typing *Paypal.me/NFBV* into your web
browser. Or, you may send a paper check made payable to *Winchester Chapter
of the NFBV *to the the Treasurer at the following address:

Jim Walker
2432 Berryville Pike, Lot 166
Winchester, VA 22603

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Jim Walker, Treasurer
540-303-0019
jwalker3965 at gmail.com