[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Richmond Seminar Prep and Board of Directors Meeting Agenda

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:38:11 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Everybody is invited to attend the state affiliate board meeting this Saturday, January 16, 2021. I encourage everybody to attend to keep up with state affiliate affairs across Virginia.
Please see below for the agenda and how to attend the meeting. Thank you.

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want

Begin forwarded message: