[NFBV-Winchester] Reminder, Chapter meeting tomorrow Wednesday, January 20

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:23:02 UTC 2021

Just a friendly reminder to join us tomorrow, Wednesday, January 20 at 7 PM for our monthly meeting. I have provided the zoom link to join or by dialing in with the meeting ID. Talk to everyone tomorrow.
https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

301-715-8592
Meeting ID
8297256345

Chris Walker
President  Winchester Chapter,
Diversity and Inclusion Co-Chair
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want