[NFBV-Winchester] Chapter brunch Saturday, July 17

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:45:52 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members and friends,
I'm looking forward to having brunch with everybody on Saturday, July 17 at 10 AM. As discussed, this will be held at grannies located at 2294 Berryville Pike, Winchester, VA 22603
We also welcome your spouse, Partner or family to join us. The chapter will pick up the cost of the brunch.
We will also cover the transportation, so don't feel that you are an able to attend. I will need a headcount. Please reply to this email or you can text or call me.
I look forward to spending time with everyone! e

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.