[NFBV-Winchester] This evening, Monday, January 5. LOL comedy night

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:41:20 UTC 2021

Hello chapter members and friends,
I thought everybody could use a few laughs this evening. Information is below. Starts at 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM this evening. Monday, July 5, 2021

I hope everybody has a great convention week. Please reach out to me if you have any questions about the agenda Or if you need assistance.
, the host affiliate, Maryland, is hosting the first-ever LOL Comedy Night. The event will bring blind comedians right to the virtual stage to make us laugh out loud. The master of ceremonies for the event is Marilee Talkington , an acclaimed blind actor who recently appeared onscreen in the Apple TV Plus adventure drama See. Attendees who are eligible can vote on their favorite comedian. Participation is free. Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/98598715785 .

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds us back.