[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: August minutes.

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:35:25 UTC 2021

Chapter members and friends,
Thank you to our wonderful recording secretary Jim Green for providing the August minutes. See everybody on Saturday.

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of theBlind of Virginia

Begin forwarded message: