[NFBV-Winchester] Short notice, if you can make it tomorrow? Please come!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:55:15 UTC 2021

Chapter members and friends,
I apologize for the short notice, but I just received a call this evening from the president of the Lions - Host. They were able to get a reporter tomorrow on the trail to take photos. I will be attending and walking the trail, so you also have the opportunity to get into the photos.
We will be walking the trail and there will also be an article in the Winchester Star. This is a good way to bring awareness about our chapter and the collaboration with the Lions.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22 at 9:30 AM. Please be sure to arrive A little bit early.
If you're interested and you can make it , The address is 228 south Pleasant Valley, behind Jones funeral home parking lot. Jim Barnett Park

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of theBlind of Virginia