[NFBV-Winchester] Winchester chapter and access independence

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:29:38 UTC 2021

Good morning fabulous people. It is fabulous Saturday.

Today we will be down at access independence located at 324 Hope Dr. here in Winchester.
The Winchester chapter of the national Federation of the blind will be participating in this event and roll with a wheelchair fundraiser. There will be live music, food, raffles and many other exciting activities.
Be sure to come between 10 AM and 3 PM today.
We want to thank excess independence with working with the national Federation of the blind. 🦽🦯

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of theBlind of Virginia