[NFBV-Winchester] We made the Winchester Star front page

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:36:46 UTC 2021

I also want to give our new vice president Wayne Williams a big thank you for also participating. He also made the Winchester Star
I made the Winchester Star. A local newspaper in our area. Pictures included with an article regarding the Lions club Sensory trail located in the Jim Barnett Park. Behind Jones funeral home located at 228 S. Pleasant Valley Rd.
The opening will be this Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 2 PM. Come out and enjoy the walk and peel the Braille that leads to 14 trees with the descriptions.
Also a herb garden with a bench along with pavilions. 🦁

Chris Walker, President  Winchester Chapter
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
540.303.0080
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of theBlind of Virginia