[NFBV-Winchester] Meeting agenda for April 16 chapter meeting

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:14:09 UTC 2022

Everyone,
It's that time again for our monthly chapter meeting on Saturday, April 16 from 10 AM to 11:30 AM at Sollenberger true value hardware, 832 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA 22601.
If you cannot make it into the meeting I have listed the telephone and access code below.
978-990-5395 Access code 156-6808

Meeting agenda

Call to order

NFB pledge

Introductions and icebreaker

March meeting minutes

Treasurers report

Welcome to the new NFB family member, Wayne Williams

Donation to guide dog foundation

Update on golf tournament
Logistics for parade float, April 30

Literacy Voulenteers

Shenandoah University, occupational therapist outreach

Jim Barnett park regarding the closet, conference room

May 7 state board meeting Richmond

Contributions of funds.
White cane
Son Fund
Jernigan fun
Tenbrook Fund
Kemp

Public service announcements for chapter meetings

Other business

Meeting adjournment

Next chapter meeting will be May 21st, 2022

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.