[NFBV-Winchester] Stanley Barns

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:57:33 UTC 2022

Hello Federation family,
I spoke to Jackie and she informed me that Stanley had tripped over something in his backyard and was able to get up and call for help. He's currently in Berkeley Springs.
He is OK and there was no blood clot in his leg but they did find something in the brain.
Jackie informed me that he's doing OK. Please keep Stanley in your thoughts and prayers.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve