[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Join us for the NFBV Board of directors Meeting. Saturday 8/6 at 1 PM

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:09:06 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
For your information. For those who cannot make it in person you can join virtually. Thank you.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver

Begin forwarded message: