[NFBV-Winchester] Nomination slate for 2022 to 2023

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:18:30 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Below you will find the nomination slate for the year 2022 to 2023. I want to thank everybody who has agreed to serve on the board.
Elections will be held this month August at our Chapter meeting on August 20, 2022. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.
President, Chris Walker

Vice president, James Shobert

Recording secretary, Jim Green

Treasurer, Jim Walker

Board members
Wayne Williams
Mary Green
Jackie Brown
Carolyn Ciziera

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver