[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] I'd Love to Have You on My Dream Team

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 06:53:40 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
We can all make a difference and get involved. Please read below and take part of the state convention. Thank you.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver

Begin forwarded message: