[NFBV-Winchester] Auction items and Door Prizes need it for state convention

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:48:28 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
We are excited about being back in person for our state convention being held at the Westin's Tysons corner, Falls Church, Virginia from October 27 to October 30, 2022.
Jackie Brown our auctioneer is requesting auction items and Door Prizes. Please bring your items to the next chapter meeting on September 17 or give Jackie a call at the below number to discuss.
The money that is raised will go towards the silver bells program to help seniors live the life they want. We look forward with you being with us in person and participating in this wonderful convention that is for all of us.
(540) 450-3380

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
Winchester Host Lions memver