[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [Chapter-Presidents] The Santa Clause Movie

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:34:33 UTC 2022

Just wanted to share if anybody's interested in joining in with South Carolina for this holiday movie.
Thanks.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com

www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Find and like us on Facebook:
National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter

Find us on Twitter:
Winchester Chapter NFB of Virginia

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: