[NFBV-Winchester] January, 2022 meeting minutes

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:46:16 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Please find attached the document for the January, 2022 meeting minutes. The next meeting will be held on Saturday, February 19 at 10 AM.
If you would like to put anything on the agenda, please let me know. Thank you.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.