[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Reminder: Silver BELLS: Meet and Greet, Part 2

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:59:34 UTC 2022

Passing this along as a reminder. Please share far and wide for anybody that you can think of that would be interested in this seminar, program.
Thank you so much.

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.

Begin forwarded message: