[NFBV-Winchester] Reminder of Chapter meeting plus guest speaker

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:15:28 UTC 2022

Just a friendly reminder that our chapter meeting will be held this Saturday, January 15, 2022 from 10 AM to 11:30 AM at Sollenberger, 832 Berryville Ave., Winchester, VA.
If you cannot make it to the meeting physically, please use the phone number and access code to dial-in to the meeting.
We will have Sandy Halverson speaking about the silver bells program coming for seniors.
978-990-5395 Access code 156-6808

Chris Vinson Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter